This unlined hybrid in very supple goat suede is a combination between a classic shirt and an overshirt. We have kept some of the classic features seen on more regular shirts such as: a narrow center placket, a traditional collar stand and the classic slightly rounded bottom. This to give this style a more sophisticated look. But we have added some work wear inspired details such as: lower patch belly pockets and added a chest and back yoke and given the style parallel stitches on all details.
The overshirt in general has gone from a working-class garment worn in the past by French railway workers, artisans and machanists to a modern everyday essential to be worn in any occation. It is a great layering piece, and works as well with a simple white tee in summer or to be worn under a coat during colder season. You can either button it up or leave it open for a more casual appeal.
Details & Materials
– Shell fabric: 0,4 mm goat suede skin
– Body lining: No lining for body or sleeves. The reverse side of the suede have been treated with a coated finish so that the arms slides easy into the sleeves.
– 2 chest pockets with pocket flap button closening
– 2 lower patch pockets slash cutted for easy access.
– Signature details: neck-hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logotype
– Specialist dry clean, read more about the care instruction at About Us.
– The shirt/overshirt is delivered on a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm.
Click here to see full measurement chart for all sizes
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.