The original parka was invented by the Greenlantic Inuits and the word annoraaq simply means ’animal skin’. It was originally made from seal skin coated with fish oil and lined with fur. The parka was also used by the US army during Second World War. We have updated this iconic parka and made it in goat suede with a heavy coated parafin wax finish. We have made it with a removable interior puffer jacket in a herringbone wool fabric with the reverse side of the puffer jacket in nylon. The parka comes with the original integral hoodie and the drawstring in waist.
The shell of the parka is unlined and can be worn separately without the inner puffer jacket. Perfect during spring or fall. The inner jacket is attached with buttons. The inner puffer jacket can also be worn separately as a short puffer jacket, either with the tweed herringbone wool fabric as the outer shell or the reverse nylon side as a outer shell.
The outer waxed shell on the parka is water repellent and the suede will not be demaged due to rain or snow.
Details & Materials
– Shell fabric: 0,6 mm vintage zap green coloured goat suede with heavy waxed finish
– Contrast suede in battle green for inside center placket, on the windstopper panel and for the front panel on the puffer jacket.
– Outer shell is unlined
– 2-way zip for the front
– Hidden snap buttons for the front center placket
– Drawstring for waist
– Integral hoodie with cap in front and adjustable string
– 2 lower side pockets closed with snap buttons
– 1 sleeve pocket closed with zipper
– 1 quick access vertical zip pocket inside the center placket.
– 1 interior pocket on the shell parka, and 2 pockets on the inner puffer jacket
– Inner puffer jacket: 1 side is in tweed herringbone wool fabric and the reverse side of the puffer jacket is in nylon. Both sides can be worn as a shell.
– The parka is delivered on a suede hanger with a brass logo plate.
Model is wearing European size 50. Model´s height 182 cm.
Click here to see all measures for all sizes.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered.
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.