This garment is a hybrid between an over shirt and a jacket. It can either be worn in-house as an overshirt/blazer, (as a substitute for a regular blazer) or the jacket can be worn outside as a lighter jacket during the pre-fall months. The garment is made in smooth premium goat suede.The jacket has 4 front patch pockets, and the lower ones have quick access from side. The style has shoulder patches, barrel cuffs and a stand collar.
Details & Materials
– Shell fabric: 0,6 mm goat suede
– Body lining: half-lined with 100% soft cotton
– Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
– Buttons: mélange natural cipher buttons
– Long sleeves with buttoned square barrel cuffs
– Center vent in back
– Shoulder/upper sleeve patch with parallel top stitch.
– Stand collar that can be closed with strap.
– 2 slightly rounded chest patch pocket
– 2 lower patch pockets with quick access from the side (handwarmer pockets)
– Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip-pocket, neck hanger in leather with embossed logo. Small cigar or pen pocket.
– Specialist dry clean
– Jacket is delivered with a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
Click here to see full measurement chart for all sizes
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.