Mountaineer is a quilted winter parka in premium supple goat suede with a heavy-duty waxed finish. Designed to last and only improve with time, love and care. Since the parka has a waxed finish it can be worn in harsher climates, such as lighter rain and snow and will age gracefully. Perfect for the urban as well as the countryside environment. It has a sustainable breathable padding that adds comfort and warmth without being bulky. The style featuring a 2-way zipper under the center placket, 2 lower patch pockets with flap and integrated slash jetted hand warmer pockets. It has also 2 hand-warmer jetted zip pockets on the chest. The style has a removable hoodie with string and 3 interior pockets. The style featuring a corduroy on the interior collar stand and snug fitted wind stopper cuffs in knitted merino wool.
Details & Materials
– Shell fabric: 0,6 mm kilted waxed goat suede
– Lining: 100% viscose
– Padding: 100% sustainable breathable polyester
– Wind stopper interior sleeve cuffs: knitted merino wool
– 5 front buttons: DK brown mélange colored urea buttons
– 2 lower patch pocket with pocket flap + integrated quick access slash ‘warm hands pockets’
– 2 chest zip pockets ‘handwarmer pockets’
– 3 interior pockets
– Removable hoodie with string, hoodie fastened with snap buttons on the collar stand
– The parka is delivered on a suede hanger with a brass logo plate.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50.
Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes an both centimeter and in inch.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.