This British influenced shooting vest has all the essential features that a classic shooting vest should have. But instead of making it in tweed, we have made it in premium supple goat suede with a heavy-duty waxed finish. The vest can be worn in harsher climate and lighter rain and will age gracefully. The vest featuring quilted and light padded chest/shoulder patches in suede to reduce recoil when in the field.The vest has a centered back pleat for easier movement and double side vents in back with button closure. The waist coat has the same body length and the same slightly curved front as a regular blazer. The waist coat is half-lined with a plaid cotton flannel. It has 2 interior pockets.
Details & Materials
– Shell fabric: 0,6 mm waxed smooth goat suede
– Lining: Half-lined with checked cotton flannel
– 5 front buttons: in mahogny coloured cipher buttons
– Kilted chest/rifle patch in camel coloured suede
– 2 lower special designed bellows cartridge pockets with contrast colour on the side and on the interior of pocket
– Collar stand with collar windstopper strap. Reverse side of collar is in a the contrast camel colour.
– 2 adjustable side/back straps in camel coloured suede
– Pleated part of back of shoulders for easier movement of arms
– The waist coat is delivered on a suede hanger with a brass logo plate.
Model´s height is 173 cm, and she is wearing the European size 36. Torso is also in size 36.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Click here to see full measurement chart for all sizes
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.