This hand-crafted briefcase is inspired by second world war briefcases. Le Admiral is designed to transcend trends.
This bag has been expertly made from soft but robust 1,2 mm goat suede skin and chestnut coloured premium cow leather with pulled-up oiled distressed finish.
This heritage briefcase will be your new companion everywhere you go. Built for a lifetime of use, this rustic yet elegant briefcase is everything you need for work, your studies, or however your purpose sees fit. Perfect for travel as a carry-on piece, fitting comfortably under most airline seats.
– Dimensions: W 42 cm x H 30 cm x D 10 cm (width at top 7 cm)
– Shell fabric: 1,2 suede goat skin / Chestnut coloured cow leather with pulled-up oil finish
– Zippers, pullers, studs, rivets, buckles in brushed brass metal colour
– Lining in dark camel coloured soft Alcantara
– Snap button closure for front leather strap
– Beige coloured heavy stitching of whole bag and details
– 2 External front bowel pocket in cow leather with magnet press button closure
– One zipper pockets on back of bag for quick access to contents
– A capacious main dual-compartment interior
-1 dedicated laptop and 1 dedicated IPAD compartment with soft protective padding and with well-crow closure. Enough size for a 15,6 inch lap-top.
-1 dedicated compartment for documents and also it has small utility pockets in leather for passport, eyewear, credit-cards and also pen holders
– Internal zippered pocket for A4-documents
– Removable and adjustable shoulder strap in leather with extra comfortable pad that forms to your shoulder after repeated use.
– Brushed brass metal logo placed in top of back of bag
– Comfortable curved top handle
– Main label in leather with embossed logo placed on inside of front flap
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.