This hybrid premium piece between a blazer and a field military jacket is inspired by the British female 1940´s-ambassadeurs in India. The style is fitted, front curved as a traditional blazer and cut with narrow shoulders and nipped-in waist. The hybrid style is made in our signature 0,8 mm goat suede with a soft alcantara lining for a luxurious comfort. The hybrid field jacket can be worn as a heavier blazer or as a jacket during pre-spring and the fall seasons.
Made-to-Measure service can be offered to customize the size and measures. Find out more in our Made-To-Measure services.
Details & Materials
– Shell fabric: 0,8 mm goat suede skinn
– Body lining: alcantara (100% polyester)
– Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
– Buttons: melange chiffer buttons
– Long sleeves with 4 kissing buttons in end
– Special shaped front and back yoke
– 4 slightly rounded front patch pockets with special designed pocket flaps with buttoning closure.
– Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip-pocket, neck hanger in leather with Coloniaire embossed logotype
– Made in India
Model´s height is 173 cm, and she is wearing a size 36. The style is quite small in size.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.